Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Roid-stapo...

To the gym I go,
Twice a day so I don't have to feel guilty about eating a ho-ho,

To look better without a shirt is all I want,
It helps give me confidence when I am out looking to slay some cunt,

I ride to the gym blasting my beats to get my testosterone high,
Some espresso is alls I need to fly,
Unlike some the gym is not ride or die,
Just something to help my heart get by,

I pull into the parking lot knowing I am about to do a workout that a bath of Epsom salt will have to sooth,
I grab my head phones so I can like it to my phone using this dope shit called Bluetooth,

I grab my car keys that has the card to check in with which I swipe,
The skinny muthafucka at the desk give me a look like he is Blade played by Wesley Snipes,

I walk to the locker room while noticing how much the joint is packed,
That's ok since the cardio is lined with honeys whose racks are mighty stacked,
Much better to look at than oily skinned mofos wear Muscle Pharm like they were threatened with getting whacked,
Hopefully these jerkoffs will mind their business and stay the fuck back,

I throw off my work shirt and boots,
Obviously the pants come off too,
As I hear Miley on the sound system which makes me want a hollow point to blow my brain threw,
Shit that bitch doesn't even have an ass worth a Mountain Dew,

I thrown on my b-ball shorts and quicksilver t-top,
And lace on my Under Armour sneakers that my home girl that was on sale during a shop,

I throw on my head phones with a look of daring,
and crank up the volume on the head phones that has Young Buck blaring,
as I leaver the locker room with a bearing,

Today is shoulders,
Despite it being Monday which means chest for all the posers,
Especially this one prick that smells like he hasn't showered since the Sopranos been over,

As I begin to do my over head press,
He comes over barking because my form is a point of his stress,
I give him a look like his personality is a mess,
He walks off like my presence is nothing to bless,

All I have to say if this guy is a bitch you wish to aspire too,
The funny thing is that Hitler is someone else that many a twat admired through and through,
Leave me the fuck alone is all I wish you would do,

But I do wonder what is this form he speaks of,
As blood looks like it is about to hit the mat from above,
They form so many dots on the back of his wife beater it makes me wonder if I could draw a dove,

He has his boys whose muscles also bulge,
Hooking with skinny white chicks and winning a fight their dreams indulge,
Their personalities are quite see through,

That's when it hits me what this form is of which they claim to move with and use,
It's actually quite obtuse,

It just requires putting together two and two,

The sum is some bending over,
While a prick goes into their ass like meat loaf in an oven from Marie Stover,

A steroid needle I mean,
As these guys don't have the game to make Anderson Cooper's eyes beam,

All the have is their fucking juice,
As they can't even land the chicks that reek of being loose,

Enjoy your metal and protein,
Because when I'm done with this workout I'm going to your honey's house; she suck my dick clean....





No comments:

Post a Comment