Saturday, January 18, 2014

Gays vs Fags

I'm a straight guy. I have never been confused about my sexual orientation and have never had anything that has raised any questions to the contrary. On the other hand I do consider myself an open minded individual and realize that everyone is wired differently due to genetics and I do fully believe that homosexuality and bisexuality is something you are born with. I would say Fred Phelps could lick my asshole after a bowel movement post-dining out at an all you can eat Indian buffet but the fact that he is so adamant in his hatred towards homosexuality makes me think that he is more than likely a closeted homosexual whom would take me up on it; if I wasn't already 11 years past puberty. Now don't get me wrong as this is not going to be some other retarded rant on how gays should enjoy the same rights to marriage or whatever. The Supreme Court already decided that shit and I think it was about time. Same sex couples have a right to enjoy the frustration joy that is monogamy as any other American or human being for that matter.

This is more about an ongoing annoyance that has risen about this issue or more specifically a word and yes it is the word "faggot". Chris Rock once said that there was a difference between black people and niggers. Well the same thing applies to individuals that find joy in the entry of cock into asshole since they are wired to feel that a vagina brings too much variety into the issue. I have no problem with gay guys but I do have a huge issue with faggots. First off though I think we need two examples so that people can understand where this issue lies.

 
 
 
If you have watched TV for any stretch of time then you know that the guy pictured above is none other than Anderson Cooper. He is a journalist whom has won a Peabody Award (Neil Patrick Harris can't even claim that shit) as well as a self identified homosexual. He likes cock as any gay or bisexual man does but he doesn't define himself by it. Many wouldn't have even guessed it or had a reading on their proverbial "gay-dars" until he sent an email to Andrew Sullivan in 2012. This is an excerpt:
 
"I’ve also been reminded recently that while as a society we are moving toward greater inclusion and equality for all people, the tide of history only advances when people make themselves fully visible. There continue to be far too many incidences of bullying of young people, as well as discrimination and violence against people of all ages, based on their sexual orientation, and I believe there is value in making clear where I stand.
 
The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.

I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don’t give that up by being a journalist."


He identifies himself as a human being. One that likes cock but a human being nonetheless. It's just who he is and he doesn't try to embellish it or make it as something more than it is. Even though I have never met the guy or had a drink with him, and yes I would have a drink with him simply due to the fact that I think he is one of the few legit journalists that still has a genuine voice in mainstream media, I am pretty sure that it would take more than having a preference for cock to have a chance at hooking up with Anderson Cooper. In reality you would probably have to spark some chemistry with him on an intellectual level just like how I have had to for the women I've given the Big O to in my life. It takes some serious game to hook up with Anderson Cooper.


Now the flamboyant fellow above is none other than Freddy Mercury of the Band "Queen". Their music was famous and had plenty of artistic merit. "Bohemian Rhapsody" never really got a rise out of me but "Stone Cold Crazy" was pretty dope. Freddy Mercury was a gifted musician that loved cock. He was also the textbook definition of what you would call a "faggot". Guys like him is why AIDS spread like it did during the 80's because he couldn't keep his cock in his pants for long enough to get a last name. This is how he got HIV/AIDS himself. It sucks that it happened to him as it does for anyone that has died from or suffers from this disease but at the same time his flamboyant, promiscuous lifestyle played a role in it. Those are just facts just like the fact that he can be labeled with such a label.

He's the guy that other fags aspire to when they try to "convert' straight guys as such a behavior is symptomatic of being a faggot. When they can't "convert" you they accuse you of being a homophobe and that you don't know if you are gay until you try it. There was actually a faggot that actually tried this line of logic on me and didn't even realize that I worked at a gym despite me having told him plenty of times during conversations when I was watching the door. I knew I wasn't gay from that very job alone since part of my job was going into the men's locker room in order to change out towels; this meant I saw plenty of naked guys in the nude. Fuck, my own boss, male boss, whom is also a long time friend of mine saw me naked as I hopped out of the shower this one time and guess what. No erection, no erotic thoughts, no confusion, no awkwardness, nothing. That's what happens in men's locker rooms; sometimes guys see you naked. Erections on the other hand might raise some questions.

Faggots are basically the kinds of homosexuals that you have to worry about slipping you a date rape drug so that they can "give you a ride home". Just as in the same a way a nigger would hold a chick at knife point just to say to "bust a nut" or why a cracker like Strom Thurmond would hook up with a black chick and yet deny the baby wasn't his so that he wouldn't lose the White Protestant vote (those are the "crackers" by the way my brown skinned friends).

Black guys, white guys, gay guys, and anyone else that can be slapped with a label only become that label when they give into it. They only settle for being characters in this freak show that we call our reality. With all the derogatory labels presented I have a much better one for such individuals that decide to give into and act accordingly to a preconceived stereotype; JERKOFFS. Want to know why? Because they are only good for the entertainment that you can yank one out to before going back to shit that matters like keeping these jerkoffs from ruining this world for the people that actually give a shit for others outside themselves. At least they aren't as bad as Politicians, Bankers, Lobbyists, Oil Execs, The Saudi Royal Family or The Bush Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment