Thursday, January 16, 2014

Scary Movies....

I'm some dumb white chick,
I felt that it would be a good idea to go hiking with some white prick,
We had to ride through a town inhabited by white hicks,
My biggest fear would be that I would get bitten by some fucking ticks,

We brought some camping equipment,
Fuck I even brought some mushrooms because I figured it would be a time to experiment,

Lo and behold,
This trip is not turning what my friends told,
No one told me there would be a masked psychopath with a knife trying to grab ahold,
I really do miss the Glock .40 that I sold,

This is what I get for trying to be like a hippie,
A run for my life that makes me yearn for safety in a jiffy,

I wish I had spent some money on lessons in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,
Instead of wasting my dough on a fucking Shit-zu,
Who knows what I will do,
I just hope my dumb ass can survive to hear the question, "Who tried to kill you?",

Why did we even come to this place?
It's not like I can even watch Fox News or Nancy Grace,

I guess if I make I will stop having a preference,
Especially when my clit needs a reference,
Maybe I'll finally hook up with that dish washer whom always talks about his homeboy Terrance,
This is why I need to stop talking to my white friends about getting my head some clearance,

At least then I'd have a man out here with a big, fat cock,
As well as one that keeps his gats locked and stocked.......



No comments:

Post a Comment